2014 Annual Charity Function
- Sewing machine and computers – Computers and sewing machines were given to a number of schools in Punjab and in KPKA province in Pakistan so the students can learn some skills so they can get jobs when they leave their schools or open their own small centres. Most of this help was focused on female students so this was in a way an attempt to empower women.
- Supplied books & stationary, uniforms, shoes, carpets, emergency lights, sweaters, shawls and second hand, good quality clothes in large quantities to Dar ul Shafqat (Women Hostel) Lahore.
- Speech therapy books and two tests, furniture and other educational resources supplied to the Speech Therapy Department, Deaf Teacher Training College in Lahore, Pakistan. 15 speech therapy kids were given speech therapy kits, provided by Iqra, to different schools to their speech therapy department in 2015.
- Braille Quran and Islamic books were set to blind people in USA, Holland, Somalia, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Iqra is also providing braille paper on a regular basis to braille press Karachi for the printing of Braille Quran and other books.
- 15 Computers, 28 sewing machines and 36 wheel chairs were supplied to different special schools and organizations in Punjab, Sindh and KPK Pakistan
- Water pumps and taps were installed in poor and far-fetched areas: Mardaan, Dir, Attock, Toba Tek Singh, Bhahawalpur, Faisalabad and Azad Kashmir. Two Wells were also installed in Dir & Azad Kashmir in 2013.
- Library resources were donated to many special schools and colleges and libraries in Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan, Pakistan
- More than 150 Ramadan packs containing essential grocery items were distributed among needy families in 2015.